Pixelhue Flex View series - F4 Lite, designed for easy management of multiple displays for shows or visual management systems. Whatever the input formats and display outputs your display system may require, rest assured the F4 Lite has the input and output flexibility to support your application or event.
Pixelhue Flex View series - F4 Lite, is designed for easy management of multiple displays in live
shows and visual management systems. Flexible to use, with a variety of input formats and multiple
Designed with the latest high-performance FPGA chipset, F4 Lite delivers reliable, stable, faster, and better image performance and outputs uncompressed 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 10 bit video.
Built with a rugged and heavy-duty design, F4 Lite provides a great long-term solution by simplifying upgrades through modules for future use.
More optional I/O modules will be provided for upgrades in the future.
F4 Lite chassis utilizes a hot-swappable modular design that supports 8 input slots, 5 PGM output slots, one MVR output slot that has 2 MVR + 1 AUX + 1 input view, and one expansion slot for AUX or Link card. It supports at most 32 × Full HD or 8 × UHD 4K inputs and up to 20 × Full HD or 5 × UHD 4K outputs. Each output card can offer up to 4K × 2K@60Hz loading capacity, and it can support up to 40 × Full HD mixing layers or 10 true 4K layers. It also supports a variety of input and output connectors, including DVI, DP, HDMI, and 3G SDI connectors, allowing easy customization for any project or show.
Reliable technology plays an outstanding role in the rapidly evolving market, and F4 lite allows you to configure the system to accommodate a variety of connectivity arrangements and display requirements. It utilizes dual power supplies, full backup data of configuration to local storage. It features fast restore and can work reliably and efficiently 24/7. F4 Lite has also passed 35 rigorous testing that includes drop, shock, vibration, and thermal tests to ensure that it can survive in any road trip or event environment.
F4 Lite works exceptionally well with Pixelhue's matching video processing software TRITON. TRITON provides an offline mode and pre-editing functionality, which can directly import while on-site and allows migration between different devices. This software is easy to master and a sophisticated yet user-friendly interface that guides you from beginning to the end of any event with as little complex operation as possible.
U3, a large-scale event controller, is equipped with 80 re-nameable buttons in 4 groups with OLED
labels, and 64 levels of adjustment, allowing the operator to manage and monitor any show easily.
It can execute the precise control of the transition effects between presets.
U3 features super backlit keys, a highly sensitive T-Bar, and two 21.5" HD ultra-clear capacitive touch screens. It can quickly satisfy any event requirements such as stage performance, auto shows, TV program recording, product launch events, or any large-scale exhibitions. For more information, please refer to the U3 info packages or our official website at www.pixelhue.com.
1. Standard, custom and advanced EDID settings Common resolutions: 1920×1080p@60Hz, 3840×1080p@60Hz and 3840×2160p@60Hz, etc.
2. Input source deinterlacing processing
3. Input source cropping
1. Standard, custom and advanced output timing settings
2. Output width can be up to 8192 pixels, better choice for LED applications
1. Two dedicated output connectors configured as MVR connectors, with a fixed resolution of 1920×1080p@60Hz
2. Monitor all inputs and screens (PVW and PGM)
3. UMD display and color adjustment
4. MVR background color adjustment
5. Customizable layouts for easy use
6. Border adjustment for MVR window
1. AUX screens supported AUX connector can be in independent or mosaic use
2. AUX screen can follow the preset switching
3. Free view of inputs and screens (PGM)
1. Outputs configured as single screens or edge-blended widescreens
2. Bezel compensation and edge blending
3. Irregular screen mosaic and output AOI function, ideal for complex and irregular LED screen applications
4. Dedicated BNC with loop-through for Genlock to ensure a synchronized output
5. Virtual pixels supported
6. Up to 128 presets
|Transition and Effect||
1. Send PVW to PGM via Take, Cut or T-bar operation
2. Fade transition
3. Customizable transition durations
4. Copy or swap display on PVW and PGM
1. Each output card supports up to 8x SL mixing layers, 4x DL mixing layers or 2x 4K mixing layers
2. Full screen roaming supported
3. Fade and cut transitions on all layers
4. Adjustable layer mask and border with different border effects
5. Layer flipping, copying and mirroring
6. Pure color layer can be used as background
1. BKG can be a captured or imported image
2. Unlimited BKG quantity in 512 MB storage space
3. Imported LOGO images supported
4. Independent BKG and LOGO for each screen
5. BKG fills the whole screen by default.
1. High quality scaling engine
2. Low latency processing
3. Compliant with HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
1. Intuitive control via U3 event controller
2. Dual control modes, U3 event controller and control PC
1. Free conversion between HDR10, HLG and SDR
2. User keys (containing layer properties such as size, position, border color, etc.) for more convenient and fast layer properties configuration
For technical downloads such as drivers, firmware, manuals, drawings & documentation we would kindly like to direct you to our product support page.For your convenience we have selected the most recent driver/firmware & manual for you to download directly below.
Pixelhue provides professional and intimate technology consulting services, including a full range of product technical consulting, service consultingand advice.
Kruisweg 643-647,2132 NC,
Hoofddorp, the Netherlands